Bitcoin Price USD

BTC-E: $ | OKcoin: $ | CoinBase: $
Difficulty: Array

Welcome to the Altcoins Foundation forums!

Tell us and our members about you or your cryptocurrency and why you became a member of the Foundation.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hello everyone...!

Hello everyone...! 3 years 6 months ago #415

My name is Aaron and I am from Vancouver BC Canada. My family is a supporter of pinkcoin and we are going to make this the go to coin for fundraising! We have already donated and tipped millions of coins and our current endeavour #Donate4life wallet is at 700k plus coins and growing! We aim to be very transparent in 2016 with documented donations to community suggested recipients. So in an effort to show the world the power of good and how we can use this awesome technology to change the world we have created pinkcoin.ca as a gateway to the world. We have many ideas still yet to be implemented and a few have proven to fall flat and maybe just ahead of their time. For example, pinkpoker or our amazing rocks,paper, scissors game...lol

Anyway in an effort to get involved and maybe find some talent out there that can lend a hand or simply offer advise I decided to check this place out and try to have our coin registered. Also, I thought I would let the community know who is behind the scenes over here at pink. Maybe do a few talk shows...who knows. B)

So to keep if brief feel free to check out my first attempt a website and maybe grab a few pink for our 50/50 bot on twitter and help raise funds for breast cancer research.

Take care

Aaron
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds